| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vallenar in July is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 11.9mm (0.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Vallenar July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Vallenar, Chile
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Vallenar:
- Chanaral, Chile - 301.7 kms (187.5 miles) N
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) N
- La Serena-La Florida, Chile - 141 kms (87.6 miles) SW
- Punta De Tortuga, Chile - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) SW
- Pisco Elqui, Chile - 130.3 kms (80.9 miles) SSW
- Los Nichos, Chile - 133.3 kms (82.8 miles) SSW
- Pachingo, Chile - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) SW
- Combarbala, Chile - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) SSW
- Puerto Oscuro, Chile - 305 kms (189.5 miles) SSW
- Salamanca-Colonia, Chile - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) SSW